BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS
Use of the Proscale RC Ltd website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Your use of www.proscalerc.co.uk constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their state at the date and time of usage.
2. Proscale RC Ltd reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online without notice. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos included are displayed without warranty or guarantee. While Proscale RC Ltd will attempt to keep all information as up to date as possible, we hold no responsibility for any inaccuracy’s found within the data.
Please note: Prices are only shown only as a guide, E&OE. Specifications and features of products can change at any time.
5. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial reproduction or use of any materials from this website is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation has been given by Proscale RCn Ltd. Permission will be granted on a case by case request to Proscale RC Ltd
- Materials on this website can be copied for personal use only, as long as full copyright details are included with any copies made, including contract details for Proscale RC Ltd or the Proscale RC Ltd website. Personal use implies a single copy, available to the single user, and not any form of distributed sharing
- Cross linking or use of this websites material on other websites in any way is strictly prohibited unless prior authorisation is given by Proscale RC
- All material on this website is subject to copyright by Proscale RC Ltd unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer and product logo’s belong to their respective companies unless otherwise stated.
6. Proscale RC takes no responsibility for the content, validity or security of external Internet Sites linked from this website.
7. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
8. Proscale RC Ltd are committed to providing a reliable, useful and safe web experience. While all measures are taken by Proscale RC Ltd to reduce errors, downtime or risk of virus or other digital security issues, Proscale RC Ltd hold no responsibility for any damages, loss of data or other problems that arise from using this website. Use of the website and corresponding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means accepting a “use at your own risk” policy.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
11. Proscale RC Ltd may change or withdraw any part of proscalerc.co.uk, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
12. Because of the nature of the Internet Proscale RC provides and maintains proscalerc.co.uk on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of proscalerc.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
13. If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price.
14. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.